The Life Without Us podcast shares stories about living in and nourishing community to inspire more of us to have more “us” in our lives.
Life Without Us Episode #8: Moving Through Life Without Us
Inspired by the stories of the Life Without Us podcast’s season one guests, host Valery mics up with a surprise special guest to reflect on what we loved, learned, and are looking forward to as we wrap up the show’s inaugural season.
In this episode:
- Which stories of community and connection inspired the most reflection
- Which guests most nudged us towards change . . . and what might that change look like?
- Moments of discomfort on what it means to show up well in community
- Bringing back the classic unplanned phone call to stay connected
- Boundaries: why we need them and how to manage them
- What’s next for the Life Without Us podcast.
Find Other Episode References
No One Should Have to Live a Life Without Us
Life Without Us aspires to be a platform for collaboration. We’d love for you to engage with us on Instagram @lifewithoutuspod and / or message host Valery directly here. Guest, co-host, and topic suggestions are welcome, as are questions you’d like answered on the show!