Are you looking for . . .
A strategic plan around which to coalesce your community?
A theory of change in which to ground your impact? Or, support with an organizational or strategic initiative from an experienced executive who understands that the right question is as important as the answer?
A pathway to greater social impact with support from Innoweave?
Valery’s almost 20 year career as a health and social sector executive has spanned levels of government and crisscrossed the nonprofit, charitable, community, hospital, mental health and addictions, and social innovation sectors.
While her speciality is nonprofit strategic planning that centres community, her expansive experience makes her a value add to a wide range of projects.
Valery weaves anti-oppression throughout all of her service offerings.
Community-Centred Strategic Planning
Community-centred Strategic Planning is Valery’s specialty.
She works with organizations of all sizes to engage their boards, staff, clients, partners, and other community members in the development of multi-year strategies that reflect a shared vision for the future.
- Centres the wisdom of the people living with the problem your health and social sector organization exists to solve.
- Builds connection and buy-in among both your board members, and those who will be on the frontlines of strategy implementation.
- Ensures justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion are not just words that appear in your final plan. They are principles we work together to build into your strategy journey from the start.
As an experienced health and social sector executive Valery offers a number of consulting services. She would love to connect to talk about how she might help you to:
- Clarify your impact with a theory of change.
- Plan and / or deliver your next strategic initiative.
- Carry out your annual planning / priority setting.
- Co-create your next collective impact project.
- Engage your community (with particular expertise in engaging communities of colour, and people with lived experience of mental illness and addiction.)
- Develop or update your policy documents.
- Re-invigorate your organizational governance.
- Reset your organizational structure.
- Renew your organizational culture.
Innoweave Social Innovation Projects
Valery is one of a handful of coaches across Canada able to offer Innoweave’s Impact and Strategic Clarity stream leading organizations to the development of an intended impact statement, a theory of change, and an action plan. Valery is also available for several of Innoweave’s other project streams.
As an affiliated Innoweave coach, Valery supports people and organizations with social innovation tools to help them co-create, learn, adapt, and scale more effective solutions to entrenched social problems. Innoweave has a funding program to help nonprofits and charities access this coaching at little to no cost.
Please reach out if you have a project you want to work with Valery on and she’ll collaborate with you as you develop your expression of interest to Innoweave!