Community-centred Strategic Planning is Valery’s specialty.
She works with not-for-profits and charities of all sizes to engage their boards, staff, clients, partners, and other community members in the development of multi-year strategies that reflect a shared vision for the future.
- Centres the wisdom of the people living with the problem your health and social sector organization exists to solve.
- Builds connection and buy-in among both your board members, and those who will be on the frontlines of strategy implementation.
- Ensures justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion are not just words that appear in your final plan. They are principles we work together to build into your strategy journey from the start.
As an experienced health and social sector executive Valery offers a number of other consulting services. Reach out if you need help to:
- Plan and / or deliver your next strategic initiative.
- Carry out your annual planning / priority setting.
- Focus your impact around a theory of change.
- Co-create your next collective impact project.
- Ignite your impact storytelling or advocacy campaign.
- Develop or update your policy documents.
- Re-invigorate your organizational governance, structure, and culture.
As an affiliated Innoweave coach, Valery supports people and organizations with social innovation tools to help them co-create, learn, adapt, and scale more effective solutions to entrenched social problems.
Innoweave has a granting program to help not-for-profits and charities access this coaching at little to no cost.
Watch this Introduction to Innoweave webinar to learn more about the program and the approaches Innoweave supports. Then, reach out if you have a project you want to work with Valery on and she’ll collaborate with you to develop your proposal to Innoweave!