As a strategist, storyteller, and community builder, I help people and organizations make better decisions and have greater impact.
Organizations I’ve worked with recently include CAMH, the Canadian Women’s Foundation, the Centre for Gender Advocacy, Free Geek Toronto, and the Toronto Foundation.
As the producer and host of the Life Without Us podcast, I share stories about living in and nourishing community to inspire more of us have more “us” in our lives.
To learn more about me, please click here.
Let’s connect if you need:
An experienced Strategist and Planner
- to develop your organizational strategy and help you set priorities
- to plan and / or deliver your next strategic initiative
- to coach you towards clarity and results as an individual or team
A seasoned Storyteller and Systems Thinker
- to influence change with your next report, speech, position paper, etc.
- to write compelling digital or traditional media content
- to ignite your next advocacy campaign
A passionate Community Builder and Engagement Expert
- to engage your community in co-creation
- to centre lived experience, especially with communities of colour and people with lived experience of mental illness and their families
- to facilitate your or your team’s development, or a key event / meeting
Sign up for my newsletter
My latest blog posts
- Community nourishment
- We need more “us”: the hope of community
- Any way you slice it, there are only so many hours
- One day at a time
- We need ritual